Saturday, August 11, 2012

Elisha + Matt Wed (May 2012)

Photographing my very first wedding!! 

I am very lucky to have hired Bella Maya Photography (Teresa Conway) to photograph my wedding last summer...  Not only did we obtain AMAZING photos from our wedding, but I also gained a friend and a mentor.  She was kind enough to say yes last Spring when I asked her if she would allow me to assist her at some of her weddings this year.  I am so grateful for the opportunities she has given me.  This blog post is about the very first wedding I shot with her.  I had NO clue what I was doing!  But I ran around like a little pregnant chicken and these are some of my favorites from the day!  I really enjoyed being a part of Elisha and Matt's big day and I hope you enjoy too...



Check out that bling on her ear! :)



Too windy to be outside!

Little man on the right has swagger that should not be messed with. Lol.



Father's first look at his little girl!


Elisha's parents got married in the same church... it was really a special ceremony.























  

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment