Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Tree Photography | Pittsburgh Maternity Photographer

Hey there... Hope yinz are all ready for Christmas and not behind and stressed out like me!  I'm not sure why I am stressed - this is my last Christmas ever that I can get by easy.  Ada is too young to care & can't even open presents!  She's going to be happy no matter what and I am going to enjoy this once in my "Santahood".  The photo below is my "baby".  This took a lot of planning and care to produce!  It also took a lot of patience from Josh.  He goes along with most of my crazy ideas, God bless him.  I will cherish this forever!!!  

If you know anyone that recently found out they are pregnant, I'd love to re-create this for them in their own style!  Contact me.  A little secret: The 1st picture was not taken close to when I found out I was pregnant... I was 16 weeks already - so it may not be too late for someone you know!  

              The Best Pregnancy Photo Ever!  Just pregnant. Very pregnant. Not pregnant. "http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmelaniegrady.blogspot.com&media=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-DMCi15fxRhQ%2FUND_wo8iJaI%2FAAAAAAAADQU%2FIImW5EiUyt0%2Fs1600%2Fpreg-001.jpg&description=Melanie%20Grady%20Photography"




We got some pretty sweet new ornaments for the tree... so of course we take little portraits of them.

One of our engagement pictures on the wall behind the tree (photo by: Teresa Conway, Bella Maya Photography)



I have an obsession with moose & now owls.  This moose tree topper was originally a wooden stocking hanger, but it broke & the moose head fell right off.  I didn't throw it away because I knew it could either be glued back together or re-purposed somehow.  Josh came up with this idea this year!  Brilliant!!



1 comment: