Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hello World!

So, here we are. My very first blog and I. Seems a little strange and lonely right now. I hope that will change soon! The purpose of this blog is to share my photography with friends, family, my subjects (clients), and the rest of the world. My goal is to post about previous photography adventures (over the past year) first until I get caught up to the present time. I don’t want any photos to feel left out! ;) Then I will update regularly as I shoot. I promise to share lots of beautiful people, places, and things. Please be kind to me if I really suck at blogging at first… but I can’t get good without practice! Oh, and just a happy side note, if you didn’t already know, I’m about 6 months pregnant. Lots of excitement to come ! :) I leave you with 2 mobile photos of my two best friends (my husband- Josh, and our girl- Mayza). My mother took some new pictures of me and my sweet baby girl today too. 

 Josh laying back and relaxing a little.  Enjoying my frozen strawberry lemonade!
 Mayza is testing out all of our baby equipment! How will she survive without all this attention?
  23 wks + 4 days.  My belly is really starting to take shape!  Love our baby girl so much already!

1 comment: