Thursday, July 12, 2012

Maternity Shoot - Stephanie + baby Jace (Feb 2012)

 Stephanie was about 32 weeks pregnant when we did her photos in early February.  I could not believe she was not cold in what she was wearing!  I don't think she ever wore a coat during those winter months.  I understand it now that I am a walking oven myself (29 weeks pregnant)! 
 

I photographed Steph and her baby bump at Twin Lakes State Park. 





 


 


 

She looks absolutely radiant and she was so happy about becoming a mommy!

 


 

After a quick change in the car ....



I loved how this sweater showed off her belly. The cute jeans and boots didn't hurt either! ;)
 


 

Her shape was just absolutely beautiful.

 


 
First time Mommy thinkin about her bundle of JoY!

 


 

Now that is a genuinely happy girl.

 
One of my favorites!!  Gorgeous & sexy!

 


 


 

Thanks for letting me capture this amazing time in your life Steph. 






Silhouette of that beautiful baby



Next up....  Her little baby boy, Jace, when he was just 4 days old!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment